family portrait

family portrait

It's only just the beginning....






Saturday, July 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...




Photobucket

I have seen many people blog on WILM, and I also wanted to try it, but just haven't for many reason (since it's summer I usually have trouble remembering what day of the week it is), s0 today is my first try at this.

I am loving summer...not the heat, but being able to spend the summer with my sweet little girl.











I am loving that every day I spend with Blakeley I get the priveledge of seeing more and more of her sweet personality come out!





I am loving that my step-brother Will is visiting from Australia, and that I got to see him twice before he goes back!

I am loving that Justin let me sign up for Weight Watchers online!


I am LOVING that so far I have lost 4 lbs in two weeks - ( I weigh in on Friday and I am hoping to make it a grand total of 5 lbs. in 3 weeks)!


I am loving that in exactly one week, Justin and I will be in MEXICO!! (Though I know I will miss Blakeley like CRAZY, it is important that Justin and I spend some quality time together).

I am also loving that I have so much free time that I don't have to feel guilty reading/ stalking other blogs like Amy Tippins, and Bailie Williams. :)

I am loving She She Made - I discovered them through my sister-in-law a while ago, but with work and everything going on I forgot about them until recently. These are somethings that I am loving from She She Made.



I am loving all of the cute ruffle pant/shorts outfits. I've never actually purchased any of these outfits because I have this unrealistic idea that I could make this. (Main reason it is unrealistic is because I don't know how to sew nor do I own a sewing machine).



I am loving these larger bibs! Blakeley has one that a sweet girl named Ashley gave us before she was born. I love this type of bib because the bigger Blakeley gets, the bigger mess she makes when she eats! :)

I am absolutely loving this cute monogrammed beach towel! I have been thinking about buying a random towel and finding someone to monogram it but this is just way too cute!




Finally, I am loving that my best friend Nicole is preggers, and my sister-in-law Suz Hickmon are bother preggers!! Suz is due in October and having a little girl, and Nicole is about 11 weeks along and due in January! And I am definitely feeling the need to get both of them these lovey blankets from She She Made!


No comments:

Post a Comment