family portrait

family portrait

It's only just the beginning....






Saturday, September 1, 2012

Phone purge

I thought I would've blogged more than the few times I did during the summer.  I guess I thought I didn't have any thing great to blog about!  Well I was very wrong when I started looking through my pictures on my phone! There were two events that I was able to capture with my hand iphone camera. 

The first was Blakeley's first hair cut.  I had been avoiding cutting her hair for months.  One reason is that Blakeley had been bald for the first 10 months of her life, and once it started growing she had this beautiful, to DIE for curly hair! However, I realize that I couldn't keep avoiding this moment.  After all, she is over two years old now (can you believe it)?!?!?!?  I am thankful that Blakeley was able to have her first hair cut with her older cousin Libbi around.  Sometimes I am not so sure how Blakeley will react to new situations, so its good to have a pro like Libbi around. ;)

This is the day before...

And here we are a Whata Cutie Hair cuts in Buford.  She is a little bit unsure of what is about to happen as you can see...
 The water is tickling her, and she is not so sure about this brush...
She is watching "Monsters, Inc" as she gets her hair cut....
 Trimming her bangs...
A little product for the hair....and ta-da!!

Another fun event was at Downtown Suwanee for a production for the Little Mermaid!  We met Blakeley's Buddy and Mimzy, Aunt Amy, Libbi and Laney for the fun!  All the girls started with playing in the fountains (Blakeley's first time)!

Blake was very brave and kept running into the BIG fountain. :)
 But she made sure to come back every time to show us she was ok and having fun! ( I can't even believe how good these fountain pics turned out on my phone!)
 
Waiting paitently for "The Little Mermaid" production to begin...
Now, she is ready with her "magic" wand that Mimzy bought her to participate during "The Little Mermaid"....(although we left before that part - ha!)
Since we weren't able to take a vacation, I'm glad we still had precious moments to share together over the summer! Love my sweet family!

1 comment:

  1. love the death stare that libbi is giving in the little mermaid picture - ha! and i love that the two "Cameos" i make in the pictures are of me trying to wrangle laney - wild woman!!! :)

    ReplyDelete