family portrait

family portrait

It's only just the beginning....






Tuesday, August 30, 2011

what's new?


I know I don't blog a ton, but I did want to give an update of what is new with Miss Blakeley Grace!

Literally every day, her personality comes out more and more. She "talks" all the time, and has even started trying to repeat words when we ask her to. This past weekend, Blakeley said Mimzy and Buddy for the first time, which sounded more like "Mimmy" and "Buh- ee" (and I know this just melted Buddy and Mimzy's hearts!) Blakeley also says "pop pop" for Hop Hop. And every day when Blakeley comes and goes from day care she tells every one "Hey" and "Bye Bye".


It is especially sweet when Blakeley starts "reading" a book to herself. The teacher in me is thrilled that she loves books - just like Mommy and Daddy.

I hope y'all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment