family portrait

family portrait

It's only just the beginning....






Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun Part 2!

On Easter Sunday we were able to join my mom for church at FBCD. But first Blakeley looked at her "Easter basket". We really didn't get her anything since she doesn't understand. But I did get her a set of small books by Kevin Henkes. He is my favorite children's author, and I hope Blakeley loves his stories as much as I do!
After church, we made our way to Justin's Mawmaw's for Easter lunch! Blakeley was able to show everyone how she can crawl around, and walk (with assistance of course). She was a big hit with all the family!

(Please disregard the GA Tech shirt she is wearing in the beginning of the slideshow...I did not dress her then).









Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment